bySwarm License 0.9
By registering an account and logging into bySwarm.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions, "Agreement".
The web site found at http://byswarm.com or other sites located within the byswarm.com domain.
Any material including text, art, graphics, illustrations, and other material submitted to the Site via the web or other input forms. Also includes changes or additions to those materials. Excludes material submitted to the Site or otherwise communicated that is conspicuously marked or designated in writing as “NOT A CONTRIBUTION”.
3. "Contributor" and "Contributors"
Any person or entity submitting a Contribution to the Site. A Contributor must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Contribution.
Any person viewing content on the Site or published by the Company.
The company owning the Site.
1. By making a Contribution to the Site, a Contributor asserts that any copyright or other protected intellectual property within the Contribution is their own or done with all legal authority to submit the Contribution. The Site, Company, and other Contributors are not responsible for the Contributions of other Contributors. A Contributor holds sole responsibility for defending their Contribution in disputes over copyright and other intellectual property. A Contributor indemnifies the Site and Company including its employees, officers, agents, and licensees for any expenses, loss, legal fees, damage, or injury from any breach of this Agreement.
2. The Site and Company may alter or remove a Contribution for any reason.
3. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, each Contributor grants every User the following rights to the Contribution:
• To view, download, or print the Contribution
• To modify the Contribution both on the Site and separately from the Site
• To distribute the Contribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License with attribution to the Contributor(s) and/or bySwarm.com
4. Each Contributor also grants the Company the following rights to the Contribution:
• To use the Contribution in marketing materials for the Site
• To use and distribute the Contribution in commercial products under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
• To sublicense the Contribution to another company under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
5. If the Company creates a published, printable or downloadable product with the purpose of directly generating revenue from the sale of that product, the Company will:
• Place the name of the Contributor near the front of the product within a list of Contributors
• Share at least 60% of the product's gross revenue with the pool of Contributors whose Contributions are found within the product, divided as determined by Company according to the number of Contributors and the extent of each Contributor's Contribution
If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, such a judgment shall not impact the enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
Appendix: Creative Commons License
This is the Creative Commons attribution which a User must use when distributing content from the Site. The line "Based on the work at byswarm.com" may be altered to name the specific Contributors of the Contribution being distributed.
This content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on the work at byswarm.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://byswarm.com/terms.
Copy and paste this HTML into any web page using content from bySwarm.com.